Monday, July 20, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

So, I tend to shop in binges.  Nordstrom is having their pretty fantastic anniversary sale right now.

I bought a pair of Cole Haan shoes.  So looking forward to wearing them about.
 I somehow justified a leather jacket even though it has been one of the hottest summers on record so far.  I like how this leather jacket is very fitted and is more feminine, rather than biker/rocker edgy.  More my style.

Michael lost his boat shoes during his stag party in Macau, so this seemed like a pretty good opportunity to buy him a new pair. 

And I'm still eyeing these knit Air Nikes... aren't they such pretty colors?
As tempting as some of the other items were, like a pretty green pea coat, a Joie faux fur collar sweater,  a James Perse fleece military blazer, boots and ankle booties, I decided to pass on all of them, given that it won't be getting cold here until at least December.

No comments:

Post a Comment