Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Handy Man Michael

I am kind of thrilled by the fact that Michael likes to putter around and fix things.  I would venture to guess that his first love is woodworking, but his inclination to fix things also benefits me greatly.  Not only can and does he adjust my glasses, fix my shoes and clean my jewelry, in the latest labor of love, he has ventured into the restoration of my handbags.  I assure you, this is a very attractive character trait indeed.

Just last night, he performed a miraculous resurrection on a vintage Coach handbag that has been in a state of disrepair for a few years now - indeed, it had become so worn out it was practically gray.

I wish I had a "before" picture to show you...the edges of the bag were worn away and the whole thing looked tired.

But now look at it!  It's practically gleaming!






No comments:

Post a Comment