Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Presents!

Michael and I exchanged Christmas presents on Christmas day and I was nearly bursting with anticipation.  I do love presents and exchanges and I'm pretty bad at keeping a secret.
 Only thing missing this year is that we didn't have a Christmas tree in the villa.

Michael got me beautiful diamond earrings in the shapes of four-petaled flowers.  Love!  They are dainty and very, very sparkly.  I conveniently came on this trip without earrings (it was meant to be!) so without any further ado I popped them into my ears.
My Christmas presents for Michael were quite myriad.  I got him a pair of Ray Ban aviator sunglasses, an overnight renewal serum from the LAB Series for men, an iPad cover in light blue and a t-shirt in the same color blue that he already owns (pretty easy to see that his favorite color is blue, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment