Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Dining Out and A Nice Scotch Collection

I know I'm quite behind on my posts, but I was really happy to have the chance to eat at Beef & Liberty in Wanchai with some co workers upon my return from Siem Reap.  I liked being just one of the guys.
 I ordered the bacon and cheeseburger with a side of sweet potato fries.
 Yum.
 I also went to another women's associate mentoring lunch at Armani Aqua.  Just one of the girls.

Separately, doesn't Michael have such a nice scotch collection now?  We've discovered the beauties of Taipei duty free (and the joys of just purchasing whiskey in Taiwan in general)... his collection from left to right: Balvenie Caribbean cask 14 year, Glenfiddich 12 year, Glenmorangie 10 year, Talisker 10 year, Glenlivet 18 year and the Lagavulin 16 year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment