Monday, December 22, 2014

Running - What A High! And Some Final Cambodia Pictures

Running Angkor Wat was such a cool experience.  I'm really glad I got the chance to do it.  Maybe I will sign up for another race.  But if I do, I really need to train...

My friend and I headed to the race at 5 AM in a tuk tuk.
 
 At the finish line (but at the beginning of the race, before it all went down, if you know what I mean).
Another one, as the sun was coming up.
Watching the sunrise over Angkor Wat was also quite nifty.  It was dark and there were dark shapes and then suddenly it was light and the sun was breaking through the clouds and the dark shapes morphed into people, tents, umbrellas, and thousand year old stone sculptures.  Sunrises always take me by surprise.

Parting shots of the Girls' Generation (which got downgraded to Ladies' Generation and then eventually to Old Ladies' Generation)!




Farewell, Cambodia!  Aerial shot.
 Just fyi, the Cathay airline lounge in the Siem Reap airport is pretty crappy.
One last picture for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment