Thursday, November 27, 2014

Bread Street Kitchen

 I had a fantastic time at Gordon Ramsey's new restaurant in Hong Kong with some good friends the other night.  We all had managed not see each other properly for at least two months.  It's crazy how that can happen here in Hong Kong.  Everyone's schedules are kind of wonky and crazy.
 The restaurant is located in the stairwell in LKF.
 The sign is highlighted in yellow.
 The light fixtures and wine rack add nice ambience to the restaurant.
It was too dim to take any pictures of the food, so I didn't even try.  We ordered a big spread, with appetizers consisting of a salad and short ribs, entrees consisting of shepherd's pie, grilled fish, pork belly, and side dishes consisting of macaroni and creamed corn.  My table mates seemed to quite like the food, but I have to say, I wasn't that impressed.  Perhaps British food just isn't my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment