Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Blogging Slump... and a Siem Reap Angkor Wat Trip

Guys, I have really been neglecting the blog lately, and for that I sincerely apologize.  I have been too busy as of late and I'm certain that I do not want to use this space to complain about work.  But lately I haven't had much of a chance to do much else, so.  It has been a quiet space.
The only thing kind of getting me through the daily slog is the thought of my five day trip with my girl friend in the first week of December, for a 10k run through Angkor Wat, a stay at the lovely Park Hyatt in Siem Reap, and lots of hiking through Tomb-Raider style ruins and partaking in lots of Southeast Asian delicacies.

I am kind of obsessed with the shots of the moss and tree roots growing all over the ruins.

Here are some pictures pulled from the interwebs - my informal and badly tagged Pinterest board, if you will.

 The Park Hyatt in Siem Reap looks really nice... I am looking forward to relaxing there!








No comments:

Post a Comment