Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Dim Sum Easter Weekend

This was a dim sum heavy weekend.

Tim Ho Wan for my friends right when they got off of the Airport Express, dim sum the next morning with my aunt and cousin at Luk Yu Teahouse, and then dim sum shortly thereafter at Dragon King with my friends again.

I should probably go for a very long run…

This was some of the spread at Luk Yu Teahouse:


The various pictures below are taken courtsey of my friend (check out her website at weheartpaper) when we were at Dragon King.  You can also follow her beautiful instagram at weheartpaper.

We ate quite a bit at dim sum (not all of which has been captured in these pictures). 

I guess I have become a bit spoilt for choice with all of the dimsum options in Hong Kong.

The quality at Dragon King is quite good and, in my opinion, quite dependable and consistent.  I like to bring out of town visitors here because the food is always hot, prices are not too ridiculous, and the view of the harbour, with oil rigs and junks drifting slowly by, is quintessentially HK.






No comments:

Post a Comment