Monday, April 7, 2014

Blue Fingernails and Dusty Pink Toenails

Got a manicure pedicure this weekend to cheer myself up.

For the fingernails, I was going to go princess pink again but at the very last minute changed my mind and decided to try this blue.

I tend to change my mind a lot when getting manicures and pedicures….


But for the toes I was fairly content to stick with my first choice, this light mauve / dusty rose pink color.  It struck me as a little muted, but the color pairs very nicely with my leather brown sandals.

Oh, how I wish the weather in Hong Kong would hurry up and cheer up.  Saturday was such a tease because it was so glorious.  Sweet, succulent, warm sunshine, infusing its soothing rays into every dark and humid nook and cranny.

And then Sunday promptly smacked our elation back into dull submission.

Today was a gray, somber, overcast, cold, funereal day.  Quite fitting for a Monday… ho hum.




No comments:

Post a Comment