Thursday, April 17, 2014

Trip Report: Flight from Hong Kong to Singapore

Totally swamped this week with work, so taking the lazy way out.  A photo collage!

I flew out of Hong Kong to Singapore on Sunday in preparation for meetings in Singapore on Monday and Tuesday.
I never cease to be amazed at the miracle of flight.  Or our planet, come to think of it.
The most amazing sock booties ever.  Really tempted to take them with me but I'd already traipsed into the airplane's bathroom with them.
The TVs on Singapore Airlines are pretty bad quality, if I say so myself.  Overall I find their configuration a little awkward.  But those seats are still the widest and most comfortable I've ever been in.
My appetizer.  Airline food looks so pretty but does not taste so good.

My main.  Grilled fish with asparagus and beans and kale.  Oh and some gravy.  Better than the appetizer.
My mango sorbet.  Meh.  I might be over mango flavored things. 
Getting close to Singapore.  What wee island is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment