Monday, July 15, 2013

Dim Sum at Dragon King

So I know I just did a massive post on dim sum, but with my cousin and his wife and kids in town, we simply had to go dim sum again!  We headed to that crazy overcrowded mecca of Hong Kong that is Causeway Bay.  We decided to eat at Dragon King in the World Trade Centre.

We had: BBQ pork buns, shrimp wrapped in rice noodle rolls, chicken feet, soup dumplings, lettuce, tofu with peanuts, sponge cake, black bean pork ribs, and lotus wrapped chicken sticky rice... it was all really tasty.

I marveled at the adventurousness of my cousin's kids, though.  For 6 and 8 year olds, they are pretty knowledgeable about food.  Their favorite dim sum items?  Shark fin soup dumplings and scallops wrapped in rice noodle rolls...

No comments:

Post a Comment