Sunday, June 5, 2016

Fish School and Nail Library

Michael and I went on a really fun double date at Fish School in Sai Ying Pun last night.

I refrained from taking pictures at dinner, but then the Hamachi fish head came out and I couldn't resist.
It was such a fun night.  Halfway through dinner, we were laughing so hard that we could barely sit upright.

We got an array of appetizers, including lobster popcorn, hamachi crudo atop a bed of creamy avocado, crab uni rice and a grilled octopus.  The entrees were the fish head, pictured above, and a whole dover sole, cooked in an almond butter sauce. The boys opted for negronis.  The girls opted for white wine.  We also got two desserts, wax berries with geranium granita and a mango with coconut ice cream.  The food was very fresh.

Before dinner, I went with my girl friend to catch up over manicures and pedicures at the lovely, relaxing Nail Library.  Getting into the swing of summer, I opted for a bright pop of color.  It makes me think of beaches and summer.  I am loving it!


 Fish School
100 Third Street
Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
2361 2966

Nail Library
10-12 On Wo Lane
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
2618 8623

No comments:

Post a Comment