Sunday, October 27, 2013

Visit from the Lil' Sis

My sister just came through Hong Kong for a couple of days to hang out with me.  She is on her way back to New York, having just completed a most fulfilling, enriching and challenging Fulbright fellowship in Thailand.  I am so glad that I got to see her, albeit just for a few days. 

I was really upset because I had to work most of the time that she was here. It was truly depressing to be sitting in an office cubicle, wishing that I could make the most of every minute, but not being able to, and knowing that time was steadily slipping us by. 

Hanging out with your loved ones; is there anything any more precious?

I just put her in a cab for her long flight back to the U.S. and I miss her so much already it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment