Saturday, April 16, 2016

Some Belated Christmas Presents

Michael's family does a huge secret Santa for Christmas.  Because we didn't go back for Christmas last year, we received our presents later this year, when his parents came out to visit us in Hong Kong.  It felt so much fun, to get to celebrate Christmas again, in March!  Or we could just pretend that we got lots of presents for Easter… either way, it worked out well!

I got a really pretty sparkly gold set of earrings and necklace.  They go really well with many of my outfits.




I also got a little Kate Spade bag, which is sleek and black and conveniently converts into a clutch.  I've used it a few times already.

Michael got a fantastic pair of sweatpants that he wears constantly.  If you ever need inspiration for what to buy this man?  Sweatpants, t-shirts and hoodies....  I don't think he can ever get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment