Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Korean Brunch at Jin Juu

We had a lovely girls' brunch at Jin Juu on Sunday afternoon, followed by an unplanned but good massage session -- the perfect weekend plans!

Jin Juu, newly opened Korean fusion restaurant in LKF, is offering an interesting Sunday brunch that offers a panoply of Korean items.  I love the wide variety of vegetables and pickled vegetables, as well as the fresh shrimp and salmon, the tasty assorted korean rolls, and the very tasty deep fried tofu and deep fried chicken (dark meat and white meat).
















My first plate.
My second plate.  I may have overdone it on the kimchee.

Overall, I really enjoyed my meal, and I thought everything was very tasty and fresh. If you opt for only the buffet, it is HK$250 per adult.  If you opt for buffet and hot meal, it is HK$400 per adult.  Beverages are not included.

Jin Juu
UG, California Tower
32 D'Aguilar Street
Central, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment