Friday, September 19, 2014

A Fort Worth Collage

I am so behind on my posts!  Here are some of the fun things we did in Fort Worth:

check out the Fort Worth water park, a really amazing urban park of water and rock and more water:





What a cool park huh?  More cities should do this stuff with their open or empty or abandoned space.


(it was at this point, as I clambered over these slippery stones and watched others do the same, that I could ignore my awfully persistent brain no longer.  The potential torts that this water park possesses!  The liability!  But it's still really cool...) 

eat a lot of good food:

visit a remarkably charming wine tasting room, the Barrel Room, where I pretended to know what I was talking about (acidity, tannins, dry, chocolate sublayers with a hint of toasted almonds and lavender notes...):
and no pictures of this one, but we also talked a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment