Thursday, December 5, 2013

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Madness

What swag did you snag this year during Black Friday and Cyber Monday? 

From J. Crew, I bought:

Kiki ballet flats

Darby loafers:

 A black blazer:
A rambunctious silk floral print dress:
A silk gingham blouse:

A black bikini (because, Nora Ephron once wrote, “Oh, how I regret not having worn a bikini for the entire year I was twenty-six. If anyone young is reading this, go, right this minute, put on a bikini, and don't take it off until you're thirty-four,” and this advice has stuck in my mind.  I pretty much never pass up a chance to stock up on bikinis.)

From Madewell, I bought:
Minnetonka moccasins:
And, finally, a gray striped short sleeved dress that made me think of vacationing in the French Riviera.
I also stocked up on some presents for the family via Amazon on a buy $75 get $25 back deal, which will go unnamed here but will add to a nice pile under the Christmas tree.  Whee!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bikini quote! I regret not wearing one before I had three kids, but since I have a few years to go before 34 I suppose I should get on it. And I love your rambunctious dress (and that you called it rambunctious) and your riviera dress. Fabulous finds, all!

    ReplyDelete