Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An Eclectic Mix of Recent Happenings

March has been passing by in a blur.  I have a few random pictures and thoughts cobbled together here.

First, the weather in Hong Kong has been this gray and gloomy for days now.  Terrible.  Makes getting up out of bed so much worse.
BLERGH.
Second, I discovered Haribo gummy letters!  So much better than bears, because I can spell out random and not so random messages at my desk while I procrastinate on drafting the latest indemnification provision/turning the latest term sheet/reviewing a non-disclosure letter/any other myraid of work related things.  And then I can eat my words, literally. Haha....ha.

Third, isn't my friend's dog really cute?

Fourth, this is what happens in Hong Kong during peak humidity.  I bought this lemon three days ago!
 Fifth, I think I need a vacation.  I don't even need to GO on one, I just need to have a few planned so that I have something to look forward to.

Sixth, what do you think about living a TV free life?  Now that Michael isn't in Hong Kong, I have turned on my TV precisely three times in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment