Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Ups and Downs

It's been a week of ups and downs, with some days shining brighter and easier than others.  They all fly by though - inevitably I find myself at 5 PM wondering where the day went, and how it could feel simultaneously so long and so short, when I started it at 5 AM.

A lot has been on my mind, and when I let myself dwell on each matter for too long I just feel overwhelmed and really anxious.  I read somewhere that new moms of twins are at significantly increased risk for post partum depression, and I can completely understand why.  I don't dare think about how parents of multiples more than two deal.

In addition to trying to figure out our schedules, we have had to place a new tenant in one of our units at our house in Brooklyn, and arrange for a contractor to fix the malfunctioning heater in our Chicago condo (yes, we are still self managing both of these properties, which is stressful)…

No comments:

Post a Comment