Monday, February 3, 2020

Some Recent Pics of the Boys

Here are some pictures I got of the boys after a recent feed.  They are more awake during more hours of the day now (and often at night also).

Teo says hi!

 Here is Al:
 
And here they are together:
 
 

 
We had a really nice bright sunny day and I took a snap of my little feeding corner - my rocking chair and pillows next to my bed and near a little dresser where I prop my phone/water bottle/pump parts/spit up bibs.  I'm so SO glad we bought this chair.  I don't know where I would have fed, or how my back would have been able to handle properly feeding these babies, otherwise.  

It was looking particularly nice on this day - but trust me when I say there have been some long, hard hours logged in this chair already, and not always when the sun is out and the sky is blue.
 
 That's all we've got for now!  Back next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment