Friday, May 25, 2018

Impromptu Family Photo Shoot Session

While we were at the Capella in Singapore, we managed to get some pictures together while playing with Lola on the bed.  I would have liked for the pictures to be shot in landscape instead of portrait (which to me just seems like common sense) and for Lola to be wearing a much cuter outfit rather than the plain Gap romper, but given that I'm the only person in this family who is willing to take pictures, I can't really be choosy when I finally have the chance to be included in some.

I love Lola's facial expressions in all of these.  She's so mischievous and her face is so expressive!
 Are you getting the feeling she doesn't like to be kissed?
 She is always a jumble of movement and activity.
She has a lot of enthusiasm and likes to emit these high pitched squawks like a little bird.
 This one might be my favorite - she seems to be thinking, "ugh, sandwiched on both sides - get me out of here!"
 Here she really wanted her dad's watch (shiny, delicious object) and is on the verge of throwing a little fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment