Monday, August 14, 2017

Rolling Out the Baby Bump, f/k/a "Belly"

This thing is starting to deserve a separate nickname!  So far I just dub it "the Belly" which is not at all creative but strikes the right semi-ominous/kind of adorable tone (if that's possible)?

I had really good intentions of documenting my baby bump week by week, diligently putting together a flip-book progression of belly shots as it grows, but so far I've failed pretty spectacularly at this.  Maybe once the Belly becomes so prominent that it cannot help but occupy my every waking and sleeping thought, I will be less distracted and become a better recorder of its progress.

This is the (barely there) Belly at week 15:
This is the Belly at week 19:
 This is the Belly at week 20:

Here, we are starting to get a bit more pronounced!  Belly at week 22:

This is the Belly at week 23/23.5:




2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love the pictures. You look so cute and I am so excited. As usual, you look as great as ever. Do you know what you are having? I know Mike wants to know, but it always great to be surprised. I love you guys!! Hope we see you soon.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry but I forgot to include the nix pics email so you can sent pictures to our screen in the den. Here it is: nonazulandt@mynixplay.com
    Love you guys, Nona

    ReplyDelete