Monday, October 24, 2016

A Whirlwind Week in Tokyo

Well the second half of this past week and weekend unexpectedly ran away from me!

I was told on Monday that I would likely be heading to Tokyo for a deal andwouldn't you know itWednesday and Thursday were lost in a whirlwind of meetings and negotiations and turning of massive documents.  

I was supposed to be back in Hong Kong on Friday afternoonbut because of the chaos and panic around the typhoon that was scheduled to hit Hong Kong at precisely that timeI ended up extending my stay in Tokyo through the weekend and doing work out of our Tokyo office.  

I tried to exercise restraint when taking pictures of my food this time around so I can only leave you with one picture -- this lovely plate of fresh sushi (my lunch) to brighten up your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment