Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Taobao Purchase

So I successfully conducted my first Taobao transaction recently.  Michael drowned his iPhone and needed a disassembly kit to take it apart.  Not sure how that will work out, but, well, it's never a dull moment! 

We purchased the kit for RMB$26, and paid for it directly with our PPS (a Hong Kong payment service) account.  The transaction was very smooth and easy.  I see why Taobao has its share of addicts.

I didn't realize that you had a shipping option so I inadvertently picked the default shipper, which turns out to be a bit slower, but after a lot of anxiety and waiting and tracking, it finally arrived.

All these little specialized pieces, which would probably have cost a ton here in Hong Kong, not to mention the agony of trying to source them.

No comments:

Post a Comment