Thursday, October 11, 2018

Tuscany: Visting Animals

I don't really know how to express how badly I feel about being stuck far away for work while my parents are home playing with and interacting with Lola.  I'm missing all of their bonding! Ugh.
Other than enduring the rain and cold here, and endless hours in depressing conference rooms, I am taking the rare 30 minutes of time I have to update the blog - and finish my never-ending trip report, because I'm determined to wrap this up before Halloween! 

On one of the last remaining days in Tuscany, we took a quick trip drove across the valley to visit a b&b that had a farm with sheep, a horse, a cow, a goat, pigs and dogs.  Lola was at times very curious and at times a bit apprehensive.























Here are some fun pictures of me and Lola goofing around with Amanda's watch!  Lola loves watches, for some reason.  My dad tells me she was instantly enamored with his apple watch.  Why am I not surprised!



No comments:

Post a Comment