Monday, August 6, 2018

Playtime in the Park

So, I kid you not, Michael and I lived here for nearly two years and in all of that time, I think I ventured to Sun Yat Sen Park twice (yes, twice).  After having Lola, my attendance has skyrocketed to probably nearly 51% on average per week - yes, I would say I am probably there almost 4 out of 7 days.  And for Lola, her attendance is probably nearly 129% on average per week - because our nanny takes here there nearly every day, either to play in the grass or to visit the children's playroom there, and then I follow on in the early evenings if I get home early enough to take Lola.

It's our favorite place to go when I put her in my carrier.  Thank goodness for our being so close to the park, and to the water.  It is a really nice change of scene and I like letting her see flowers and trees and grass.  For some reason, the playroom is one of my Lola's favorite places in Hong Kong.  She truly loves this place.  Michael and I are almost certain that this is the place where she learned her super high pitched scream, based on observing the hyper 3 and 4 year olds running around.

Here are some of our moments together as we walk around the park, and also some pictures of our (increasingly familiar) views!   It's so hot and humid here, and Lola is growing increasingly heavier, that I chalk these walks up to exercise for me - a multi-tasking bonus!
 
 
 
 Also, how lucky are we that we often catch the sun setting over the harbour when we go for our walks ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment