Friday, March 16, 2018

Leaving for Japan

Well well, nothing really to say here except that we are leaving for Japan tomorrow, our first time traveling with baby in tow, and I could not be more excited and anxious!  This may also have to do with the small bit of coffee that I just drank which has me flying.  (I didn't really have any caffeine while pregnant and have kept it to limited amounts while breastfeeding, so it's been kind of funny to see/feel the impact that a small dose has).

We found a baby equipment rental service in Niseko, so we are renting the crib and bathtub instead of lugging it.

We will have three suitcases (small, medium and large, just like goldilocks and the three bears), a duffel bag, a car seat, a stroller, a big diaper bag with Lola's essentials, and two backpacks.  I'm about 65% through packing and I'm riddled with anxiety that I'm forgetting something.  Hopefully whatever we forget (if, I mean if we forget something!) can be purchased in Niseko.






No comments:

Post a Comment