Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Holidays

Hello all, wishing you and your loved ones a very happy easter holidays!

I am off to Thailand again on Saturday, to meet up with my beloved family!  My parents, sister and I reunite in Bangkok, then we are off to Ubon, then to Chiang Mai, back to Bangkok.  I really miss my family.  It's a lot of fun to be out here in Asia, able to jet off at opportune moments, but I can't help but think about my relatives all clustered together at "home".

It's not terribly convenient or easy to get back to the States, so a pattern seem to be emerging where my parents come out in the first half of the year, and I try to find a way back in the latter half of the year.

A lot of people have asked me what my thoughts/plans/goals are regarding Hong Kong.  I've always answered that I don't know.  I guess it's really fun to be living out here, in a city that is so fast-paced and filled with such exciting opportunities.  Yet I don't want to take my family for granted, assuming that they will always be around.  And I just don't get to see them much if I'm living so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment