Saturday, March 9, 2013

Coffee Shop

I contemplated going to the gym this morning, but before I even stepped out of bed I knew it wasn't going to happen.  There is some mysterious mold/mildew growing in the apartment in various undisclosed locations, alerting us only to its presence by the smell and by my waking up every morning with a stuffed up nose and vague headache.  I don't even want to begin to think about how to tackle a problem I can't find.  Ugh.




I realized I desperately needed to leave my apartment.  Having popped open all the windows in the hopes that the air blowing in from over the heavily polluted harbor would "air out" my apartment, I walked a few steps to this cute little coffee shop that has recently opened on a side street.  It's where I'm now eating, reading, blogging and catching up on email.  The food is tasty, the coffee strong, and I'm pretty happy with my Saturday.










No comments:

Post a Comment