Saturday, October 21, 2023

Yeye's Birthday, Singapore Trip

We continue to enjoy having my parents here with us.

It was my dad's birthday this Friday, 73rd years young!!  We took him to the Ningbo club for a dinner.

Taking advantage of the fact that we have my parents here and that this is also a long weekend in Hong Kong where Lola still has a few days off from school,  Michael and Lola are headed on their first father daughter trip to Singapore!  I will join them on Sunday because I have business meetings there next week.  After the sendoff at the airport, we went to the ICC to take some ice skating classes and then had a lovely lunch at the Ritz.

Meanwhile, here are Lola and Michael enjoying their suite with lounge access and a fancy Japanese dinner:
Separately, here is a super sweet picture of my mom picking up the boys from school:

No comments:

Post a Comment