Monday, March 20, 2023

Floral Explosion

I could live surrounded by fresh flowers forever. Their fragrance, assortment of colors, the delicacy of their petals, the strength of their stems, I could go on and on.  Who was it that said the earth laughs in flowers? My love for these things, which (let's face it) in their most unsparing description are reproductive organs, nonetheless continues unabated.

These recent lilies and ranunculus, two bouquets each, cost me a whopping HK$120 (yeah that would be US$15.30) in aggregate, including a free vase, so of course I couldn't resist, even if it meant I walked around town like a crazy florist lady.

Update: It's as if the gods (or really, retail gods) heard me, because just this morning a gorgeous floral wall appeared in front of Van Cleef and the sky bridge between the Mandarin and Prince's Building:

No comments:

Post a Comment