Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Some Pictures from My Australia Trip

Here are some pictures of my Australia trip, just to show that it wasn't ALL terrible.
View from the conference rooms
Coffee shop
Barbecued meat, yum
Outdoor seating for a massive food court; I wish we had this in Hong Kong!
We went to a gelato place where there were so many flavors!
We also went to a Thai restaurant, Long Chim, which was very tasty but a bit spicy for my pregnant state
The intersection at Hyde Park
So many trees, so much grass!
I spotted some local wildlife
The city looks so nice through the tropical plants!
There is a big water fountain in the center of the park
With Westfield in the background
A pretty church
Views of the CBD downtown
During the intense two weeks, I worked on this lovely patio for a bit to get a breather from the monotonous conference room
It was really beautiful, when it wasn't too windy!
I was lucky to capture some beautiful views from the plane on my descent into Hong Kong
It felt so nice to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment