Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chicago!

I fell in love again
all things go, all things go
drove to Chicago
all things know, all things know


While I will not be driving to Chicago this time around, I AM flying to Chicago in just one day!  Despite  bumpy scheduling due to work, I am going to be able to attend all of the big wedding festivities of one of my best friends from law school.  I expect the trip to be exhausting, but I am so pumped to see everyone that I'm hoping pure adrenaline gets me through the trip.  Held at the Lincoln Park zoo in beloved Chicago (funny, when I lived there I grumbled about the weather all the time, but now I am all sentiment and nostalgia), it promises to be absolutely beautiful.  Squee!


1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT!!! It's going to be so great to see you :).

    ReplyDelete