Friday, March 23, 2012

Exercise

I am starting a trial week at the Pure Fitness chain, a very high-end chain of gyms in the Hong Kong area.  They remind me of the Equinoxes that I used to frequent in New York City, except lacking certain touches (no Kiehl's products) but more service-oriented in other ways (they provide change of clothes if you forget something).  The gym is very close to our new apartment and on my way to and from work, which I'm hoping will encourage me to work out more (ha!).  What is most exciting about it though is that the membership would also include unlimited access to their yoga studio, which offers all kinds of yoga, and some at very advanced levels, throughout the day and evening.  The yoga studio is conveniently located very close to my office.  I went yesterday during lunch for my first hour-long class, including trying out scorpion pose for the very first time.  Muscles in my upper and lower back and abdomen are screeching this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment