Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Some Recent Simple But Lovely Meals

We are so lucky here in Hong Kong to have helpers who by and large help us with our cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing and childcare.  

Lately I've been really appreciative of the nice meals that I have been provided, and how pretty they are.


I was also lucky enough to enjoy a really lovely lunch with some coworkers at Club Rangoon today.  It is a nice Burmese restaurant with a beautiful interior - (think brass and glass and copper touches and  banquettes of green velvet, and a sparkling, beautiful bar) that I had been wanting to try for a while.  The food was very good, very flavorful and unique and interesting.  They had a noodles at noon lunch set menu that I found delightful.

The tea leaf salad, the moringa noodles, and the Burmese salted lemonade were all on point.
My colleague tried a coconut noodles which she said were also very good.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment