Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Highlight Reels

I don't remember now why I didn't post this originally.  This is a draft post that must have been written in early 2019, when we had just returned after spending 2018 Christmas in the US.  Little did we know, that was the last Christmas we spent in the US.  I just found it when trawling through my old draft posts.  It must have been because I didn't have certain pictures readily available, Michael and I got into a fight upon our return to Hong Kong which caused me to stop posting for a while, and then I never got around to uploading.  

Look how little Lola is here!  Just so dynamic and alert, as always.  Look how dewy and fresh and youthful I look here!

********************
Upon returning to New York, I took Lola to my office for Chinese New Year.  She picked up a decent amount of money from a few red packets from my colleagues and secretaries, which was very sweet.  She immediately handed her red packets to me - which was even sweeter.  

In typical Lola fashion, she was in my office for barely 5 minutes before she managed to pull some pretty heavy books on asset management M&A from my bookshelves and locate a pretty tea cup to play with.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment