Saturday, October 31, 2020

A Special Trip to Ocean Park

 Two weekends ago I mustered up the energy (and miraculously, work cooperated!) to take Lola on a special trip to Ocean Park.  I purchased an unlimited pass just so we could have a better chance buying tickets (Covid rules are that you have to book 2 weeks in advance and entry is capped at a certain number).  Ocean Park opens at 10 am and I think we were there promptly when doors opened, to try to maximize our time before we headed home for lunch. 

(This also happened to be the first day that we got a new part time helper (given the departure of our helper Jovielyn) to come help with some errands and cooking on weekends, which was really nice.)

It was so hot at Ocean Park that by the end of that Saturday I thought I was going to collapse.  I seriously felt unwell when I got home.  But while there Lola and I had a blast.  We went on the large sea carousel, saw the panda bear (first time I've managed to see it!) and the red panda, went to Whiskers Harbour (the little kids area), took the little pink train, went into the play area where Lola kept climbing up and down and having a balst, and finished our trip with a ride on the hot air balloon ferris wheel.

Lola is 36 inches!!  She is 3 feet tall!  She is tall enough for the Balloons Up-Up-And-Away ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment