Sunday, June 20, 2021

Some Seriously Overdue Pictures, just in time for Father's Day

 Continuing my blogging streak, and in honor of  Father's Day (which sadly Michael will not be here to celebrate with us... happy Father's Day to Michael and my dad and all the amazing dads out there), here are some seriously overdue pictures.  I realize the last time I uploaded pictures of them are from end April, nearly two months ago!  The kids are growing and changing every day.  

June 28 marks the milestone that the boys will be ONE AND A HALF YEARS OLD! Wow.  I am starting to put together a physical photo album for the kids and looking back at the pictures from when the boys were born it's absolutely nuts how they've become these tall, robust, fun-loving, chunky little almost-toddlers.  

Here are some pictures from the first half of May. 



Don't worry, it's just sparkling apple and mango juice.  But enough for Al to be obsessed as you will soon see...

















It's so nice to look back and see the fun times that we manage to have together, even when things are crazy.  I have a good friend here in Hong Kong (who is, alas, moving back to Canada, I am quite broken up about this) who is in a similar boat as us with three kids, an older daughter and twin boys close behind, who likens life and activities with our kids like a "warp-speed gong show."  It is so true.  I look up and a full month has passed.  I feel like we are living in permanent fast forward mode!  And, no further comment about the "gong show" part - you just have to spend a couple of hours with us to know what that's about (inserting cryinglaughingsweating emoji here).  

No comments:

Post a Comment