Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Pictures of the Apartment

I realized that I never posted pictures of our new apartment after we furnished it and got everything organized.  Unfortunately it is still a work in progress because we are still getting rugs for our living area and Lola's room, but here is where we are at the moment. 

I didn't manage to get a picture of our entry foyer, the kitchen, the dining room table, the large bookshelves now crammed with picture frames and Lola's books, and the master bedroom, but I'll try to take some more pictures this weekend do a second apartment post!

For the twins' room, I'll also have a more updated post this weekend as I finally got two Stokke matching cribs, with matching sheets!  It has so far, along with 3 outfits, been the only concession I have made to having anything matching between the twins.
Looking toward the adult half of the living room - entry to Michael's office, the TV, lamp, coffee table and chaise sofa
Michael's desk
Michael's en-suite bathroom



View from Michael's office
Looking toward the kid half of the living room (play area)
Balcony and view outward from kid play area
Lola's room, though we just switched her bed around today.
Guest/kiddie bathroom
Lola's shower (eventually to be shared by the twins)
The nursery
As you can see, it is a nice and airy and very bright space - the windows in this space are just incredible.  It is a lovely place to live and I think I can comfortably speak for everyone that we are really happy with our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment