Saturday, January 27, 2024

Brrrrr It's Been Cold Here!

Hong Kong has been unusually cold these past few weeks, at one point dropping down to 6 degrees Celsius and staying there throughout the week.  It would be totally manageable but for the fact that over the years my winter wear has literally dwindled down to a few cotton long sleeved shirts, some thin black leggings and a few super tired cardigans or casual hoodies. Yikes.  For someone who actually really loves shopping, I just have not had the time or inclination to indulge in retail therapy.  I fully plan on taking the kids to Japan for some skiing this Christmas, so I will need to consider some cozy new winter apparel stat.  My old lady bones are frail and cannot fend off the cold any more!

Not much to update here as life continues apace in the daily buzz of ordinary, routine activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment