Tuesday, November 7, 2023

In Shanghai and then Catching up with the Family Back in HK

So following my trip to Singapore, I was in Shanghai last week.  While in transit on my trip I thought of the kids whenever I saw something that I thought they would like.  Like big planes and the view from the runway when taking off.  
The view from my hotel room.
The Halloween treat that the hotel brought to my room.
The Bund on a beautiful afternoon.  
A very cool exterior wall on the art gallery at one of our client's buildings.
The very fancy, borderline gaudy rococo interior of a hotel where I had lunch.
The view from the Shanghai office.
The moon on a clear night after a firm alumni dinner.
The big plane for my flight home.
Then it was an early morning flight out on Thursday morning to catch a client lunch (bless the efficiency of the HK airport and transport system!) followed by weekend  hanging out with the kids and Michael before my big trip to the U.S.

Here, the boys sporting their new Veja sneakers that I bought them:
Views from the Ritz on top of the ICC following ice skating:
The weather was glorious all weekend.  We went to Middle Island on Saturday for dinner. 
We all went to the American Club on Sunday, where we explored the garden and tried to play cornholes before swimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment