Friday, December 16, 2022

Throwback to Al and Teo Turning Two

I was in the midst of planning the kids' birthday parties this year and realizing just how much enjoyment I get out of doing it.  I never thought I'd be that mom. Haha.  I'm not crafty and don't sew and don't bake or cook but I still get great joy out of planning the themes and thinking up fun activities.   I guess I ultimately just love a party.

I didn't ever post about Al and Teo turning two last year.  This might be a fun time to do so, as I am now planning their third birthday party!  Even looking at the pictures from then and comparing to now, highlights how much they've changed and grown over the course of a year.


We leaned in to the flower theme. 


The kids were mostly focused on the cake. 


We had a pretty big (loud, overwhelming, somewhat chaotic) party and I am so glad in retrospect that we did.  We shortly went into the fifth wave after that party, and it was a bright spot for me to be able to look back upon. I was surprised by how strongly I felt in hindsight that the money spent on the party was so well worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment