Wednesday, November 16, 2022

A Visual Arts Exploration at Arte M

On Saturday we went to another visual art installation at Arte M K11 in North Point.  I have to say that this exhibit was better than I expected (unlike the Monet exhibit, yeesh).

 The most important thing is that I got cool pictures (I jest).  

Lola was petsitting her goldfish Gloria for class this weekend hence it shows up in a few photos.

I liked "Flowers" (so predictable I know):
The boys liked "Jungle" the best, cackling their heads off especially when the lion, elephant or giraffe appeared from behind the colorful foliage. 
Lola's favorite was "Wave," specifically one thundering, towering large wave rising and cresting and crashing on repeat, magnificent and dramatic in its roaring splendor.  I feel the choice speaks quite tellingly to this little one's character. 
Finally we all enjoyed the "Beach," which if I had to pick only one woukd be my favorite, with its shape shifting, vivid and somewhat otherwordly aurora borealis, occasional shooting star, and foaming waves gently lapping at our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment