Saturday, October 20, 2018

Days in the Life of Lola

Because I miss this little one a lot, I am uploading some pictures over the course of this past month. My parents have been having a blast with Lola, even though I'm barely there.

They've been going to her playgroups with her, and taking her out on walks.

 
 
She seems to be having a pretty good time, too. Lola also made her first painting this month:
 
 They enjoy walking by the water, where Lola can make "music" by tapping on the metal gate.
 
 
 I love this picture so much - that little tongue, stuck out as she concentrates hard!
 And her little hands, as she plays with blocks!
 
On one of the weekends I managed to make it home,  we went to dim sum and the zoo.

 Lola loved looking at the birds, although the large black and white cranes may have scared her a little.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment