Monday, October 8, 2012

Sai Kung, continued

I realized that while I posted a lot of pictures about the golf course and driving range, I neglected to post some pictures of actual Sai Kung town.  It's a small spot, with a chill vibe, kind of a Philippines meets Southern California kind of feel.  It may also be the dog-friendliest spot in Hong Kong.  Walking around the streets during the weekend days, you sometimes feel like every person has a dog (or three).

These pictures were actually taken a few weeks back, when I went with my sister to go check out the famed seafood street.  Pictures are kind of blue on my blackberry in bright sunlight (think I have to fiddle with the settings some more) but this just shows what a sunny day it was!
Seafood Street
Many boats in the harbor
Close up of some of the old tugboats
You're not making good use of space unless you're drying fish in every possible spot
LOTS of boats in the harbor 
Layers upon layers of tanks of fresh seafood to choose from
Guess these didn't need to be put in tanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment