Wednesday, July 12, 2023

New York, New York!

It had been, to put it mildly, the craziest June. And now, to put it mildly, we are in the middle of July and we have been in the U.S. since July 1 and I have so many blog posts... in my head.
For now, suffice it to say that I am giddy from my head to my toes in love with the amazing, the sensational, the one and only New York, New York.  My home, this city is and will forever be my home.  You know you can never take the girl out of gritty Queens when she sees the graffiti strewn train tracks, splashes chili flakes and garlic salt on her regular slice, and pounds the sidewalk crosswalk after crosswalk, all with a beatific grin on her face. G-damn I missed this dirty, diverse, rude, cheerful, stinky, beautiful, unique place.  It is so good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment