Thursday, April 4, 2019

Michael's Birthday Celebration in Hong Kong

Here are some sweet pictures of our little family when we celebrated Michael's 40th birthday in Hong Kong.  We knew we had the big Niseko trip coming up so we didn't plan anything too fancy.  I had originally planned a surprise weekend trip to Macau but the weather was supremely wet and cold and Lola was still fighting a bit of a cold, so we figured we would just skip it.

I got a chocolate cake and a yuzu cake from my favorite cake shop in Hong Kong, la famille, located in ifc. 
 

















Having tried these flavors though, I have to conclude my favorite flavor is still the earl grey.  Lola, on the other hand, doesn't like cake.  Look at the funny face she made before she promptly spat it out.  She only wanted the berries on top!
 
She ended up feeding me the cake on her hands.
 I got Michael a brand new iPad Pro (the big size) which he has yet to open.  I think he feels bad to be getting such a glossy, expensive machine.  But his old iPad is running so slowly and he uses it every morning and for all of his work calls, so I figured this was a good present.

No comments:

Post a Comment