Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Lola is 7 Months!

This post is two days late, but... Lola is seven months!
As evidenced by these pictures, she has taken to shrieking her happiness nowadays.  Never let it be said that she does not have energy! 

Lola shrieks so loudly when she's excited that our nanny has taken to calling her a soprano opera singer.  It cracks us all up because Lola clearly takes so much delight in the simple pleasures - playing peek a boo, hide and seek, eating something delicious, or if she's just had a really great nap.  When was the last time we all let loose with a soul-releasing shriek when we were pleased??

The strength of her vocal chords easily exceeds ours (especially mine this week, as I find myself fighting a rare sore throat.  I am also dealing with a relatively rare bout of insomnia, which had me trying melatonin for the first time and is leaving me exhausted during the day and wide awake at night.  Clearly, I have been better...)


Thankfully, Lola is well - better than ever.  She is so curious and vivacious.  When I took these pictures, she was shrieking with happiness, utterly delighted as she watched her dad appear and disappear by the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment