Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lingerie Party and Christmas Market

On Friday, my friend threw a one year anniversary party for Sheer, a really lovely lingerie boutique that she owns in Hong Kong.  There was champagne, along with popcorn, sandwiches and cupcakes and, my personal favorite, a free Hanky Panky underwear bedazzled at your request.   Oh yeah, there were also really lovely models flitting around in - you guessed it - skimpy lingerie.  I marveled at how many men were at the party, but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.  The party was packed and really fun.

On Saturday, I moseyed over to TST to check out the Christmas Market at Hullet House. 



Unfortunately,  the market was oh so disappointing.   It was very crowded and they didn't really have handicrafts.  It was almost all overpriced chocolate, wine, mulled cider, and some food odds and ends.  I was hoping for something like the Christmas markets that pop up around Union Square and Madison Square Park in NYC around this time.  Nada.

I did see the luxury Christmas shopping market in full swing though.  Here, a line of people waiting to get into Tiffany's.


TST was crooooowded.  Another reason this place was packed: Toys R Us is located in Ocean Terminal.  Oh, tis' definitely holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment